30 November 2016
The Computer and Informatics Engineering Department of Technological Educational Institute of Western Greece launches the Master of Science program “Technologies and Infrastructures for Broadband Systems and Applications”.
M.Sc. Program “Technologies and Infrastructures for Broadband Systems and Applications” focuses on providing high level technical background into the technologies for the design, implementation, development, integration and control of next generation broadband systems and applications. More particularly focuses on:
- Next Generation Internet Technologies
- Broadband Communication Networks
- Broadband Applications and Services
- Hardware/Software Technologies for communication systems and networks
The main objective is to enhance students knowledge's background in the technical field of ICT and specifically:
- The post-graduate training and advanced expertise into the fields of Telecommunications and Networks.
- To create scientists-engineers capable to advance technology and research into ICTs. As well as faculty to promote research and education in the academy.
The M.Sc. “Technologies and Infrastructures for Broadband Applications and Services” accepts Graduates of Technical Universities, of Polytechnics, of Science of Universities, domestic or foreign corresponding departments, as well as graduates of TEI, whose field of studies is relevant to the subject of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunications.
Applications submission deadline is defined as January 30th, 2017. Application is submitted electronically at the M.Sc. program’s website: http://www.msc.cied.teiwest.gr/form_msc/. Also it must be printed and submitted along with the rest of the documents to the Program’s Secretariat. Postal-office applications submissions are also accepted prior to the deadline.
Technological Educational Institute of Western Greece
Computer and Informatics Engineering Department
Antirio, Postal-code 30020, Greece
Tel: (+30) 26340 38566
Fax: (+30) 26340 29667